Friday, January 28, 2011

Marroccan pouf

                                               

                             
                             



I like to see the marroccan pouf in well decorated spaces. Ofcourse I like to own, one, but our apartment is simply too small, it´s already full with other things I love. I did wander what the history was of the marroccan pouf.
I found out that in the city Kano, a city in Northern Nigeria has long been known for it’s leatherwork.
Poufs, made of tanned goatskin were made here and sent abroad from about 15th century.
                                                           via decorator in a box





                                                             via tied with a bow
p.s. I started following tied with a bow today! It seems that we have a little bit of the same blogging taste...at least I wish!

No comments: