Monday, September 26, 2011

Woonbeurs Amsterdam

Last Saturday I went to visit the Woonbeurs fair in Amsterdam, I will let the pictures that I have taken speak for themselves...
simple and good idea, these little glass floaters, that looked like donuts.
They made the roses float, so you need only 5 roses to fill up a vase.



I liked these 3 mirrors used at the stand of MTC magazine


Above 2 pictures MTC stand. I like this fire place for a dreamy house in a future.

This picture and nect was the stand of Ariadne at home magazine, for me it was the nicest decorated stand of the fair



Cupcake decorating with kids


Dutch design, flux foldable chairs


Free decorating advise with stylists

The 2 lovely sisters Lotte Dekker and Gieke van Lon of Humade

How cool is that? With the repair kits from Humade you can turn the cracks in your cups and plates
in to art with golden glue!

Finally at the end of the day getting a tête a tête meeting with Mariska, she was so busy, her designs are mighty popular. Mariska gave me a little present from Mariska Meijers design. She writres the blog I used to be snowwhite but I drifted, I posted about her before here

5 comments:

Glamour Drops said...

Love the idea of golden glue to make a feature of cracks in the china. That is SO clever!

samia said...

What an amazing event... the golden glue sounds like a great idea.. nad MAriska's products look amazing too!!

Iris (Irideeën) said...

Jammer dat we elkaar dit keer niet gezien hebben. Volgende keer beter!

StylishIrish said...

Love the donut floaty things! V clever

Lisete Reis said...

Love the vases with the roses! Simple yet beautiful!
Kiss
Lisete REis
WHite Glam