Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy first of June





Happy first of June! I salute you from the Sunny Spanish beach where mr Beau and me spend the afternoon. Matteo spend the day at the grandparents house in the garden so we had some quality time for us. This picture I took today with my iphone, I had some giftcards to spend in the El Corte Ingles department store and a gold watch was on my wishlist quite some time. I was really doubting between a Michael Kors or Marc Jacobs, I chose the last one, and its so pretty. I am on my way to pick up our Baby, the weekend has already started. Enjoy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

JENNIFER said...

I came across you blog just a week ago and absolutely love,love, love it!!!! Love your diy and pictures. I have to say, you have truly inspired me. Over the Memorial Day weekend, I redid all of our patio furniture and benches and even made bench cushions all completed in 2 days. Thanks again for the inspiration!!!! I'm hooked on your blog ;0)

Beau lifestyle said...

Hi, thank you for your sweet message, it made me giggle! I am not used to hear such a compliment, tank you for making y day xoxoxo Chantal