Friday, June 22, 2012

Longing for a tropical destination

I can´t complain, living near the beach with Spanish temperatures, I can escape and enjoy some good free time. But still I am really longing for a nice, peaceful, sunny tropical retreat, and this house reminded me of that, just by looking at the pictures makes me wonder away in my thoughts. I think one of the most happy and memorable vacations I had was with my parents by the age of 10, we went to Barbados. The people, climate, music and food makes me want to go back and relive it again.



To which destination have you been that was so incredibly nice you want to go again?

2 comments:

Lily said...

I am definitely longing for a tropical vacation too...I love the Caribbean ! And dream of going to Fiji !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Jessie said...

Such beautiful destinations! Perfect for a vacation!

By the way, I am hosting a fun and fabulous giveaway. So, come by and enter, if you like!

http://www.mixandchic.com/2012/06/giveaway-win-25-pounds-gift-certificate.html

Have a good weekend!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com