Wednesday, July 10, 2013

lately...

Helloooo again. I have abandoned you not once but twice this time, stay with me people, it´s not easy managing this time of the year, I am in the middle of tax season, it´s hot, I am pregnant mommy and have to manage a full time business and another hobby turned business...aaaaahhh
So what have we been doing besides that, we have had a wedding, went to the beach finally! the good weather started here since a week, that´s why I am in serious need of some tan! 

Matteo loves the beach, water and waves...I couldn´t expect another thing with his aqua daddy genes, yes mr Beau is a Surfer dude in business suit. Matteo didn´t mind the salty water in his face, we go often as possible, I expect him on a surfboard any time soon, just kidding. Would n´t mind to go along with him to tropical destinations for him to surf and mommy relaxes on the beach...not bad at all.

Kisses xoxoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your son is so cute.
I enjoy reading through your older posts.

Beau lifestyle said...

Thank you gypsie Rose, older post are nice as I had the time to paint, diy and decorate our place. Hope you find somwthing that may inspire you xoxo